ZAGENO is on a journey to become the global Life Science Market Place. Our customers are researchers from all over the world working on cures for cancer, stopping epidemic outbreaks, improving animal safety and similarly daunting challenges. We enable scientists to get critical products for their work more reliably, faster and cheaper – thus driving down the time & cost for scientific breakthroughs. Visit us on www.zageno.com for more information.
To support the need of our ever-growing number of customers we are looking for a Junior Biotech Content Manager with Customer Support (m/f) for our Boston office.
What You Will Do
Working in a well-funded startup means you get to experience starting a company from the ground up. All that in a flexible, international and ambitious work environment! At ZAGENO you are making an impact on the scientific community from the first day on.
Your main objective will be to answer product queries from customers mainly through our chat service. You will also aid in the development of our product database and write SEO-optimized content articles for PR and marketing purposes.
Your main tasks:
- Act as biotech expert for our service team
- Upload products to our database (& biotech quality control)
- Write SEO-optimized content articles
What We Expect From You
Bachelor degree level knowledge in biology or medicine (applicants without this level of knowledge in biology/medicine will not be considered)
- High self-motivation and ability to tackle new challenges
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong willingness to experiment and learn
- Excellent English communication skills
What We Offer
- Working on a meaningful challenge with great impact on the scientific community
- A professional & dynamic team with a global vision & mindset
- Opportunity to build new skills under experienced guidance
- A challenging, international and exciting working environment with a `get it done` attitude
- Fair compensation