ZAGENO GmbH is looking for a part-time Student Employee / Intern functionality and usability tester to work with our tech and product team in Berlin. Our fast growing online biotech marketplace, zageno.com, gets constantly updated with new functionality and improvements. Whenever we deploy a new version, we spend a lot of time ensuring that we provide a better experience for our users, and we don't introduce bugs or break existing functionality. We'd like you to take over this part of the process and help our tech team deliver an outstanding product.
You would need to do two main things:
First, you would test the product from a functional point of view ("does it work?"), ensuring that new improvements work and that existing functionalities keep working. Second, and most importantly, you will test the site from a usability point of view and help us deliver a better experience for our users. Sometimes we may be a bit too biased and not see the obvious - that's where you will step in.
You can be a great fit for this role if you:
1. Are self-organised: when given a task, e.g. “test our sign-up functionality", you can break this down into steps, find your way around the site, provide a testing report, take care of any possible testing process renewal, do follow up on issues with developers.
2. Have a good attention to detail (you need to spot issues other people may not see).
3. Can spot and collect issues, and describe in simple terms how you came across them, what you were expecting to happen, and what really happened (ultimately, you need to communicate them to our developers so that they can fix them).
4. Are proficient in English which is our company language (German not a requirement)
What you'll find at ZAGENO:
1. A welcoming international team of ~35 people from more than 15 countries.
2. You will work with the best tools and top equipment.
3. The possibility to work together with some of the most talented minds in IT, Science, Business and Marketing.
4. The opportunity to grow into your role and to develop a career within the company.
5. Beautiful, open office space in a vibrant midtown location in the center of Kreuzberg.The usual cool stuff: free drinks, coffee - proper coffee! - team events, etc.
Would you like to get in touch? Send us a brief note by answering the following questions, together with your CV.