ZAGENO is on a journey to become the global Life Science Marketplace. Our customers are researchers from all over the world working on cures for cancer, stopping epidemic outbreaks, improving animal safety and meeting similarly daunting challenges. We enable scientists to get critical products for their work more reliably, faster and cheaper – thus driving down the time and cost to the scientific breakthrough. Visit us on www.zageno.com for more information.
To support our team we are looking for a Customer Service Advisor (m/f) for our Berlin & Boston offices.
What You Will Do
- You will process all incoming orders
- You will be in direct contact with our customers and our vendors (via phone, mail, Livechat)
- You will resolve any and all inquiries (orders, logistics, delivery, customs, payment)
- You will provide customers’ feedback to the different teams - marketing, tech, and content
What We Expect From You
- Excellent German and English Communication Skills (German at Native Level preferred)
- You like to be in direct contact with our customers
- For you, the customer always comes first
- You work reliably and well in a team
- You are highly self-motivated and able to tackle new challenges
- You are flexible in terms of time/shifts and changes in a growing environment
- You are detail oriented
- Experience in Salesforce would be a plus!
What We Offer
- Working on a meaningful challenge with great impact on the scientific community
- A professional and dynamic team with a global vision and mindset
- A challenging, international and exciting working environment with a “get it done” attitude
- Competitive compensation
- Team events
- Soft drinks and coffee on the house
- Great office in Boston or in trendy Kreuzberg in Berlin
We look forward to your online application!