ZAGENO is on a journey to become the global Life Science Marketplace. Our customers are researchers from all over the world; working on cures for cancer, stopping epidemic outbreaks, improving animal safety and meeting similarly daunting challenges. We enable scientists to purchase the critical products for their work, in a way that is faster, cheaper and more reliable – thus driving down the time and cost to scientific breakthroughs. Visit us on https://zageno.com for more information.
What You Will Do
Working in a well-funded, early-stage start-up means you get to shape the company from the ground up. All of that in a flexible, international and ambitious work environment! At ZAGENO you are in the driver's seat.
- You will be responsible for our social media presence. Focus is on branding, service, and customer acquisition.
- You will create articles on lab work related topics.
- You will work on adapting and tuning marketing best practices to our B2B biotech market.
- You will create reports and analysis of our social media channels.
- You will work closely with our content team to ensure content relevance and impact.
What We Expect From You
- Bachelor degree level knowledge in biology, biotechnology, bioengineering, genetics, molecular medicine or similar areas.
- Experience in lab work and especially with biotechnology kits
- High self-motivation and strong willingness to tackle new challenges
- You are passionate about social media.
- You have strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are interested in learning Excel and Analytics
- A hands-on and innovative attitude with an international mindset
- Good English communication skills; German not a requirement
What We Offer
- Working on a meaningful, long-term challenge with great impact
- A professional and dynamic team with a global vision and mindset
- A challenging, international and exciting working environment with a “get it done” attitude
- Great office in Berlin-Kreuzberg
We look forward to your online application!